I applied for the staffing company for months ago I sent over all documentation Ivy social CPR card TB shot and my shot record to a cell phone which they asked me to text information over I was working with Justin and I must say this has been the most horrible experience ever I really regret sending them any information of mine because I haven't heard that from anyone so I don't know what they done with my information this place is just very unprofessional and I wish I would have listened to the previous reviews I'm working for Staffing now and it's awesome

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Davinci Staffing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Davinci Staffing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Employment Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Davinci Staffing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Davinci Staffing?

Comments