Not true you can fill them out have them rejected resubmit before cut off time and not get paid.You can get DNR if DaVinci and the facility staff coordinator don't get along.

You sign up for shifts you get approved and then removed 2hrs before shift starts.

Your treated like working is a hobby not your livelihood.Move on and don't look back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss davinci staffing work experience. Davinci Staffing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned davinci staffing work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Davinci Staffing.

Had an Experience with Davinci Staffing?

Comments

Kansas City, Kansas, United States #1244741

Absolutely true.You are right on the money.

Michelle the area manager is terrible and not friendly not that I really want to deal with her anyways and I hear complaints that she's a miserable human from the facilities themselves. I hear she argues with them. I feel shifts dried up solely from her because I always got positive feedback about my work and was actually asked to hire directly.

I could say more but it's worthless due to I personally feel that DaVinci's managers like a lighter workloads and they never seem to take anything seriously.The owners must be content with middle management deliberately muddling business for an easier ride.