Davinci Staffing Work Experience Review from Dallas, Texas

4 of 6 Davinci Staffing reviews

Not true you can fill them out have them rejected resubmit before cut off time and not get paid.You can get DNR if DaVinci and the facility staff coordinator don't get along.

You sign up for shifts you get approved and then removed 2hrs before shift starts.

Your treated like working is a hobby not your livelihood.Move on and don't look back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Other
Product or service
Davinci Staffing Work Experience
Review category
review #939762 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Davinci Staffing? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 6 Davinci Staffing reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Beyond Agitated

Nov 22 #1244741 Kansas City, Kansas, United States

Absolutely true. You are right on the money. Michelle the area manager is terrible and not friendly not that I really want to deal with her anyways and I hear complaints that she's a miserable human from the facilities themselves. I hear she argues with them. I feel shifts dried up solely from her because I always got positive feedback about my work and was actually asked to hire directly. I could say more but it's worthless due to I personally feel that DaVinci's managers like a lighter workloads and they never seem to take anything seriously. The owners must be content with middle management deliberately muddling business for an easier ride.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.