I haven't been paid for 2 days of work.I had to cancel two shifts which I did in advance.

They have canceled my shifts for a couple of weeks. I only worked 2 days out of a week. When I needed to cancel a shift that is when the shake down started. I were an independent contractor so anyone one of us could cancel a shift.

When I called to ask about my pay they said look online to see what happened.

I did, I didn't see anything about a mistake on my time sheets.I always got paid the day after submitting my time sheets.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Davinci Staffing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Davinci Staffing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Davinci Staffing davinci staffing employment services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Davinci Staffing?

Comments

JOBS IN DUBAI - FAKE MONEY RACKET Jobs In Dubai "JOBS IN DUBAI IS A FAKE SITE NOT REGISTERED IN DUBAI, THERE TOLL FREE DUBAI NUMBER IS FAKE, INITIALY WHEN YOU SEND APPLICATION THEY REPLY 1 st Letter from jobs..." Read more Aerotek - Recruiter Review from Windsor, Connecticut Aerotek "Extremely unprofessional, the worst recruiter to deal with. Had no concept of how to deal with people nor acceptable personnel management. Not sure if he was trained badly or just..." Read more INTERPOL/S.H.E.I.L.D ARREST WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF ALL CAREEREXCUSE STAFF/EMPLOYEES CareerExcuse "CAREER EXCUSE HAS BEEN DEEMED A CORRUPT COMPANY AND NOW HAS A WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF ALL LABELED STAFF/EMPLOYEES UNDER THE COMPANY. ASSIGNED ARRESTING OFFICER: DEPUTY AGENT NEGRO DERSHA...." Read more Cartus - Agent’s Commission additional 1% Rip-off Reimbursement Cartus ""Direct Reimbursement” relocation program was offered to me and Cartus is the relo assigned to manage it, the 3 pages guide with GE logo on the top of the page,..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more